Closed 1965Norfolk Pubs
Also known as Compasses, Three Compasses, and Joiners Arms. (8)
Kelly's 1883 (9) entry - Blades, James, Three Compasses
1887 - Carpenters Arms bottom left, Chequers centre, George right.
Map images produced from the www.old-maps.co.uk service with permission of Landmark Information Group Ltd . and Ordnance Survey
Closed 1934Norfolk Pubs
Picture Source - Village Website
Kelly's 1983 entry - Hammond, Robert, New Inn(9)
Closed 1980Norfolk Pubs
The old Black Horse is behind these trees, the church is on the left to give orientation.
Kelly's 1883 (9) entry - Tuck, Wm. Black Horse & coach bldr
Also a Tuck at Cherry Tree and Millwrights at same time
Also appears on Bryant's 1826 map (12)
Closed 1963Norfolk Pubs
Modern house, with a pub type sign, on the site of the Spring Cottage. On the old A47 just before Wendling opposite Hulver Street.