Map images produced from the www.old-maps.co.uk service with permission of Landmark Information Group Ltd . and Ordnance Survey
Millwrights ArmsNorfolk Pubs
Some 1960's darts presentations at the Millwrights
Shirley Mayer (with cup) and Phyllis Bishop
Phyllis and Robert Bishop ran The Eagle.
The chain of office indicates that Phyllis was probably chairman of the Ladies Auxillary of the Licensed Victuallers Association.
Peter Dugdale, Hilda Timm and Arthur Seaman
Pat Timm and Shirley Mayer.
Kelly's 1883 entry - Tuck Thomas, Millwrights' Arms, Toftwood
A Tuck with an unusual name kept the Cherry Tree at the same time.
Ramblers Rest - Closed 1913Norfolk Pubs
Kelly's 1883 entry - Larner Richard, Rambler's Rest, Toftwood
The unmade road beside the old pub is called Larner's Drift, could it be named after this landlord?
Three Tuns - Closed 1970Norfolk Pubs
Kelly's1883 entry - Copeman, Three Tuns, Toftwood
Three Horseshoes - Closed 1910Norfolk Pubs
Kelly's 1883 entry - Bush Benjamin, Three Horse Shoes, Toftwood